- Prison Code Breaker Diary -

=> aka: Nhật Kí Code Tù

Categories

Virus, worms, trojans, mal-application .... or whatever, malware is growing days by days.
I myself have a little interest in this, and am trying my best to practice and analyze them.
Just beginning but hope it will help somebody.

I. Preparation:
1. Creating a controlled environment.
2. Setting up tools and utilities.
3. Basic knowledge and understandings.
4. Terminology.

II. Analysis:
1. Identifying the malware.
2. Monitoring events.
3. Debugging / Disassembling the malware.
4. Verifying and conducting the malware.

II. Conclusion:
1. Summarizing the malware.
2. Special notes or references.

Every section and steps will be written soon and linked to the notes on my blog.
Take your time and gimme any suggestion to improve or correct mistakes.

Have fun!

0 comments

Post a Comment