- Prison Code Breaker Diary -

=> aka: Nhật Kí Code Tù

Categories

Gtk+ Programming Series
Creator: [JaPh]

I'm currently making this series. Everything is simple and not so hard at all.
I will try to make it simple, however you need to know the basic of programming and Linux before starting to read this series.

Tutorial 1 - Hello World
Tutorial 2 - Gtk+ Package Dependencies
Tutorial 3 - Simple Gtk+ Window
Tutorial 4 - Preparation for Gtk+ Programming
Tutorial 5 - GtkWindow
Tutorial 6 - GtkLabel
Tutorial 7 - GtkButton
Tutorial 8 - GtkContainer
Tutorial 9 - GtkVBox
Tutorial 10 - GtkHBox & GtkVBox (Practice)
Tutorial 11 - GtkMessageDialog
Tutorial 12 - GtkTable
Tutorial 13 - GtkEntry

[ to be continued... ]

Have fun!@

4 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    Sorry dude ! To be honest, your tutorial for GTK+ is really poor! It's not really a tutorial, it just likes a copy paste code from a GTK+ text-book. You only gives a snippet without explaining any functionality of each function or how those functions works together. Callback is one of the most confusing technique for GTK+ newbies but you lack that one as well. How the hack the reader could follow it ? And all your codes are pretty simple which I can easily found in GTK+ Foundation book.
    If you really want to write a tutorial, put some hard works on it. Don't just write whatever you feel like. It won't make any sense for the readers.

  2. Anonymous  

    :))

  3. Pete Houston  

    First of all, thanks for your comment.
    Secondly, I don't say this is tutorial for beginners or newbies. I mention that "YOU NEED TO KNOW BASIC OF PROGRAMMING AND LINUX BEFORE STARTING TO READ". If you dont understand the concept of how Linux signals work or you haven't had any experience in programming or you don't have programming concepts in mind, don't read my tutorials. There're thousands of guide or tutorials on Gtk+ over the Internet you can search for yourself, but they have some problems, either too old tutorial, which is not up-to-date, or lots of words and lack of demonstration, which is practical source code how it looks like.
    That's why I wrote this for.
    All the codes here I wrote by myself and revised by friends who are experience with Gtk+, not copy from anywhere.
    I don't have any intention to write tutorial, also I don't have to satisfy everyone taste. I write as I feel, I write as I think it is good enough, I write as a journal to record what I've learned, what I've done.
    Anyway, thanks for visit and comment!

    Be Blessings,

  4. Cài đặt win tại nhà quận 1.  

    Post your instructions are very detailed, to promote more

Post a Comment