- Prison Code Breaker Diary -

=> aka: Nhật Kí Code Tù

Categories

I use these crackmes as a practice for reversing and debugging skills. However, any time I solve a crackme, I make a post as a guide for those who have the same interest as me and have troubles with them.
These crackmes are dedicated to run under Linux environment only, not Windows.
I collect these crackmes on crackmes.de site, so I can visit that site and check out for information.
Hope this would be helpful to someone.

[Level: EASIEST, FOR NEWBIES ONLY]

Guide to crack "Easy Linux Crackme" by lord
Solve cyrex's Linux CrackMe
Solve cyrex's Linux Crackme02
Solve dynsym's Crackme
Solve intsig's Easymath
Solve Qnix's qcrk5
Solve cli3nt's mycrk
Solve lord's Easy Crackme 2

[ to be updated...]

Have fun!@

1 comments

  1. badcob  

    Nice post. It`s very useful for me.

Post a Comment