- Prison Code Breaker Diary -

=> aka: Nhật Kí Code Tù

Categories

Just several days, I've known that I need to learn more and had better study faster than I did. It's not time for rest or slowly gain, I have to make a jump forward science and technology; but it should be always a good jump. Well, not exactly always but a better frequency.
The proof is I was freaking slow to figure out [smashthestack] wargame level 4....shame on me as a Linux user. The second, level 0 in [overthewire-vortex] wargame took me such a long time to handle bytes received. It's been such a long time I haven't programmed network in perl. How shameful I am!
Thanks God for these events coming up, so that I know what levels of my current skills and abilities. Therefore, I have to train myself more and better.
IT'S A MUST !

0 comments

Post a Comment