- Prison Code Breaker Diary -

=> aka: Nhật Kí Code Tù

Categories

I've just found a new interesting page on cryptography and reversing.

It's called: +Ma's Reversing
Seem to be very interesting. I searched and looked up a place for sign up.
Well, it's well-said at INTRO, I have to solve the riddle to gain access to the site.
Read everything...then I wonder password is ....
=> Firefox, fire up View Source, I saw lines of comments in between. Wow, this is what mentioned in the last message line, "read between the lines".
Hum...so password is unsual. Because I have to solve a ciphered-text to gain password.

As in the comment, you can see that message:
<!-- MAL TIRRUEZF CR MAL RKZYIOL EX MAL OIY UAE RICF "MAL ACWALRM -->

<!-- DYEUPLFWL CR ME DYEU MAIM UL IZL RKZZEKYFLF GH OHRMLZH" -->

Interesting! So, how can we decode this message?
First, I thought of Caesar, the most popular one; however, failed.
I re-read the instructions carefully...It said to read his lesson-01.
Download the file, I read => got the idea menari.
Follow the idea w/ the hint "the message is written in English" ... I solved the riddle and gained access to the site.
Wow! This is so fun and interesting....
If you don't know this site, then you'd better try out.

Have fun!@

0 comments

Post a Comment