- Prison Code Breaker Diary -

=> aka: Nhật Kí Code Tù

Categories

It's just that, he is good and very kind. He doesn't seem to write blogs much but his blog is full of good articles and nice explanation. He's from where I'm currently living in. Even though his language is hard but I still try to understand what he writes on the blog.
We both have the same interests. I have many questions but he does answer clearly well, and just for a short time, I've understood so many things that I couldn't do it before. I'm limited but I believe I will become better, credit to him.

Badcob, thanks for your support!

Be Blessings,
[JaPh]

2 comments

  1. badcob  

    Thanks, I'm really glad that I've got to know you. Keep going!!

  2. Pete Houston  

    Nice to know you. I gotta follow you step-by-step.

Post a Comment