- Prison Code Breaker Diary -

=> aka: Nhật Kí Code Tù

Categories

I was reading books and there I found one hilarious letter.

Dear Eliza,

Grandma and I were so sorry to hear that you’ve got the chicken socks. We didn’t know chickens wore socks, so we were very surprised. What’s that? You say you have the chicken fox. What kinda of an animal is a chicken fox anyway? What’s that? You say you have the chicken box. Are you going to raise chickens in it? Oh, excuse me, you have the chicken rocks. We’ve never heard of them. Are they the latest fad, like pet rocks? Oho! We’ve got it now. You’ve got the CHICKEN POX. Maybe by the time you’ve read this long letter, you will be feeling a little better.

Grandma said to tell you to be sure not to scratch, but I’m sure you won’t.

In a few days when you feel better we’ll give you a call and you can tell us yourself how you’re feeling.

Love,

0 comments

Post a Comment