- Prison Code Breaker Diary -

=> aka: Nhật Kí Code Tù

Categories

Passing through lots of blogs already, Blogspot is my next footstep.
Ya wanna know wut kinda blogs I've been thru? Here...

1. Yahoo 360! : this guy sucks...it's non-sense for the thing called "customized templates"...Yo's blog would always end up w/ a Y! ad header...
2. Opera: tooooo simple...nothing's cool for development.
3. Bo-blog: Chinese? hum....I hate complicated configuration.
4. MS Live Space: cool, nice; however, lacks of templates, no customizing; tons of gadgets, well, they're all not cool in term of size and the annoying scroll bars o_O;;. The thing I hate most about Space is that I'm limited to create more categories for blogs, around 8-10. I'm a well-organized person, everything must be in its group and order.
5. Blogspot: the latest one, I'm checking whether it's worthy to use or not

0 comments

Post a Comment